Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent. Further only after your – we may share this information with the users who become your contacts.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
- Types of personally identifiable information collected by SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION
- How is your personal information used?
- Details of circumstances leading to sharing of personal information
- Procedures to access and change your account information
- Important information regarding policy
- Security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION
- How to contact us
- Personal information collection
In order to become a SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION user, you must first create an account on this web site. To create an account you are required to provide the general contact information like name, email address, phone and choose a password.
We collect your personal details to maintain your user account on SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION. Your profile includes general details like your address information, contact phone numbers, and alternate email address. We give you full autonomy to keep this information private or public. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better.
Cookies & Log Files:
- One type of cookie, known as a “persistent” cookie, is set once you have logged into your SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION The next time you visit the SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION web site, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as an existing user and thus you need not login to use the service. In order to access or change any of your private information (like a credit card number), you must login with your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION site in any of your visits you will be prompted to input your password to log in to your SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION account. Another type of cookie, called a “session” cookie, is used to identify your particular visit to the SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
- Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed and moved on while your visit to SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
- Uses of personal informationSRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION is an online service dedicated to helping all learners and teachers to connect more effectively with one another. The personally identifiable information you choose to provide on this site is used to help you describe yourself to other users. Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual is collected by SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION from the site (such as, by the way of example, patterns of utilization) and is exclusively owned by SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION. This information can be utilized by SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION in such a manner as SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION Communications:
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION will communicate with you through email or SMS and notices posted on SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION website. This includes a series of welcome emails that inform new users about various features of the service. Please be aware that you will always receive emails from SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION concerning the proper functioning of your account such as email notices when another user in your network sends you an opportunity. SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION may send you promotional information unless you have opted out of receiving such information. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION may send you text message on your mobile phone in relation to your activity on SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION . By verifying your mobile number on SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION , you agree to receive messages from SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION on your mobile phone.
Information you provide at the time of registration or maintain in your Profile is also used to customize your experience on the web site. For example, when you log in to your account we will display the screen names of new users who have made a request to use your teaching services.
- Information SharingSharing Information With Third Parties:
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION takes the privacy of its users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third party or parties for marketing purposes. We will only share this information with third parties as per your instructions and to provide you specific services.
For instance, we use the services of a credit card processing company to bill our users for subscription fees. These third parties do not retain, share, or store this personally identifiable information or its part other than a purpose to provide these services and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION offers a “web profile” feature that allows users to publish portions of their SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION profile, including your “name”, but not your “email address” to the public Internet. Users may opt-out of this feature however SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION does not warrant how third-party search engines will update their cache.
We may provide aggregated data about the usage of our services to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate. We may segment our Users by role (i.e. students, adult learner), subject, geographic location, or by company. If you would like to be excluded from the aggregated research or products based upon aggregated data about our users’ activities on the site, please email SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION ’s customer service.
Partnering with Other Organizations to Offer Combined Services:
SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION partners with other online services to give you the combined results of both services. Whenever we offer such combined services, it will always be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, your personally identifiable information will only be passed from SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION to our partner if you choose to use the combined service.
Communications between Users:
Many emails you initiate through SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION, will list your email address and name in the header of the message. Other communications that you initiate through the SRIHARI GLOBAL IISD FOUNDATION website, like a request for teacher, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another user if both of you have indicated your interest to establish contact with each other.
- Legal Disclaimer:
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Security All private information like your address or credit card number can be accessed only by providing your password.
Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 13) not to submit any personal information to us or use the service.
Srihari Global IISD Foundation
IB – 200 / 1, Salt Lake City, Sec – III,
Kolkata – 700 106
Ph. 033 2335 2378 / 2861