IISD has developed facilities for organizing Entrepreneurship Development Programme to respond to the need of the nation & develop expertise and skills for potential learners to become job creators rather than job seekers. The programme has been designed to develop, motivate & assist learners for setting up new enterprises & manage them successfully. Constitution of an Entrepreneurship Development & Promotion cell at IISD The EDP cell is hereby constituted at this institution with the following AIMS & OBJECTIVES.
AIMS of the EDP Cell
• Creating opportunities for self employment
• Conducting appropriate and need based EDP training
• Inculcating a sprit of entrepreneurship among the Youths & Women
• Creating managerial capabilities in MSSE.
• Creating employee motivation program.
• Supply of need based employees to enterprises.
• Improve National Productivity & GDP.
• Locating Local Talents for enterprises.
• Create environment for self employment.
• Promote innovation in M&SSE.
• Conduct formal and informal education on entrepreneurship.
• Motivate the organized and un organized sector in rural development.
• To promote employment opportunities.
• Utilize local talents through self employment.
• To provide complete hand holding support to aspiring entrepreneurs.
• To conduct IMC / MDP / EDP & ESDP programs through Govt. of India Program.
• To arrange entrepreneur — industry partnership / Meet.
• To arrange for industrial and trade fair Participation.