- TOTAL DURATION OF COURSE: 6 MONTHS
- START MARCH / APRIL EVERY YEAR.
- CLASS ON EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, SOMETIMES WEEK DAY
- MAY BE INVOLVED.
- ONLINE MOCK TEST TWICE PER MONTH OR MORE.
- OUR STUDENT SUCCESSFULLY CRACKED ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR MD COURSES OF CU IN LAST TWO YEARS.
• The programme consists a combination of Practical, Theory and Generic provided by TISS.
• The program is divided into 6 semesters; 2 semesters per year ; 1st year will be a Diploma, 2nd year will be Advanced Diploma & 3rd year will be a Degree.
• The program is a work integrated training which include on-the-job training (practical) for 4 to 5 days a week and 1 day of theory training.
• The programme is designed as per the UGC guidelines.
• There will be 6 month internship where learner will carry out all activity (independently under supervision) last semester.
Under the programme institute offers B. Voc in Journalism and Graphics & Multimedia Courses ; Advanced Certificate Courses ; Certificate Courses.
TERM 1 - MODULE
- Communicative English
- Computing & Personality Development skills
- Introduction to Multimedia Development (with Sketching)
- Visual Design Fundamentals
- Introduction to Design & Graphic Design
- Typography & Digital Illustrations
- Image Editing & Digital Painting
- Design for Prints & Ads
- Media Publishing
- Portfolio Making & Vocational Practical
|Medical||6 Months||March (Every Year)||40,000/-||MBBS|